Sunday, March 24, 2019






The meeting with the April wedding couple went very well. Timeline details were verified as well as other wedding day photography specifics. Following that meeting I visited the Icon Lounge wedding venue  (see images below) to take a few shots with a new lens I recently purchased and it was set up for another reception. Due to the small floor space of this venue I felt the Nikon 50mm lens would be more suited, so ordered it yesterday.

 My quest for a camera case more suited to my photography needs has been ongoing for over a year and today felt I finally located a camera case that will work for my needs. I located this Tenba Attache on Adorama’s website and love this will work for wedding day purposes as well as travel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this Sunday evening - have begun the editing process following the  wedding yesterday. Am touring the next venue on May ...