Saturday, March 2, 2019



Every weekend I will be posting one portfolio of my original artwork.  Please consider investing in a piece of my art to show off in your home, place of business or as a gift. Thank you for your support!


Featured Portfolio ~ Floral’s and Butterflies   

Floral’s are one of my favorite subjects to photography – the varieties of flowers and colors are wondrous to capture in morning light with “bokeh”: the aesthetic quality of the blur of the out-of-focus portions of an image produced by a lens and macro photography  captures the details of the flower petals and morning dew drops 

Professional WebsiteFloral's & Butterflies Portfolio


Orders are placed through me by trusted companies I verify with quality – choose to have the image on print, framed print, canvas, glass, metal or acrylic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this Sunday evening - have begun the editing process following the  wedding yesterday. Am touring the next venue on May ...