Tuesday, January 15, 2019



January 2019

Greetings - here we are at the halfway point in January with the new year rolling along quickly. I for one am ready for Spring!!! In 63 glorious days we can put Winter behind us.

It is shaping up to be a busy start to 2019 for me with photography. Was queried about a
photography mentorship as Christmas gift for a loved one and is to take place in the Spring. Am meeting a wedding couple this weekend to give information to for their April 2019 wedding. Also have a June wedding to look forward to this summer.

In other news, I have 3 images in a digital competition and waiting to learn the results of a 2020 gallery I've submitted to and waiting to entry into a digital photography exhibit in Orange City, IA

Be sure to follow me on Facebook: Jewels Photography

View all images on my professional website: Jewels Photography Website

Enjoy Your Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this Sunday evening - have begun the editing process following the  wedding yesterday. Am touring the next venue on May ...